Thinking about selling your business?
Value is critically important when selling your business, as well as getting the right buyer fit for the company you have worked hard to grow and develop. A proactive marketing campaign must be undertaken to achieve the best results and the best price.
What can you expect from Prydis?
We know that the best prices are generally achieved from buyers who were not even thinking about acquiring. We create an advantage from the outset by actively targeting strategic buyers through an extensive search.
- Identifying buyers: once we have identified a large pool of potential acquirers for your business, we will sit with you and discuss the possibilities with a view to making a decision about exactly who to target.
- Narrowing down the list: we send out an anonymous fact sheet asking the potential acquirer to sign a confidentiality agreement if they are interested in further information. From here, we have a captive audience for the next stage of the process.
- Gathering company information: we then produce a bundle for the potential acquirer to examine. This pack includes statutory accounts and detailed management information, with detailed adjustments to give a more accurate depiction of the business.
- Ensuring a good deal: We give your buyer an insight into how the business is run, its customer base and opportunities for further growth. This ensures you get the best value for your business, rather than a short-term return on investment based on multiples of historic profit.
- Establishing exclusivity: From here we then meet with the remaining candidates and select the best deal with you.
Get In Touch
To talk to one of our team and discuss our services, get in touch to see how we can help.
Call us – 01392 432431