Our team has been serving the agricultural community for over 150 years…
Our Cornwall team (formerly Caunters) specialise in all types of agricultural land transactions ranging from the sale and purchase of large farms through to small paddocks. We regularly act with local agricultural land agents throughout the county to help guide clients through all the potential issues that are specific to these types of transaction.
We pride ourselves in assisting many farming families over several generations
We pride ourselves in assisting many farming families over several generations and look forward to helping many more existing and new farming families and partnerships over the generations to come.
Agricultural Law Services
Agricultural land transactions are not always confined to sales and purchases and there are many aspects to running a farming business and we can help with all aspects including:
- Rights of way, easements and wayleave agreements
- Water supplies, private bore hole agreements and drainage issues
- First registration of farms and land with the Land Registry
- Single Farm Payment issues and transfers
- Farm Business Tenancies
- Overage and clawback provisions and clauses
- Mobile phone, solar panels and wind farm agreements/leases
- Farming partnership agreements