Simplifying Estate Administration.
Once you are nominated as the executor of a loved one’s will, you take on the responsibility for estate administration after their death. Dealing with all their assets as well as their legal and tax affairs can be a heavy burden to bear.
Prydis can help ease the administrative load in what can often be a difficult time for the will’s executor. We are qualified to deal with a full range of estate administration duties including:
- Applying for the Grant of Representation
- Completing personal or estate tax returns
- Preparing estate accounts
- Encashing estate assets
- Preparing Deeds of Variation
- Handling the final distribution of assets or funds to the relevant beneficiaries.
Whilst the experience of the legal professionals concerned and therefore the service you receive will vary from firm to firm, the Solicitors Regulation Authority require us to publish our fees for estate administration services. You can view our pricing structure, together with some examples of the costs here.