Prydis Accounts is a firm of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers & Registered Auditors.
Compliance accounts and tax returns are undeniably an important part of your financial affairs, but for us, they represent just one aspect of the job and can often lead into the delivery of our wider value added service offering.
Our consulting team provides succinct and relevant business and tax planning throughout the financial year, to maximise your opportunities and minimise your liabilities. We utilise sophisticated software systems and offer cloud-based support, so we’re always on hand should you need it.
Prydis Accounts Limited is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Registration Number C001029265. Further information can be found in the Regulatory Information section of the website.
IRIS OpenSpace is our new cloud based portal that boasts the ability to simplify document exchanges between Accountants and Clients.
- It offers rigorous security at the same levels of encryption and authentication you expect from online banking.
- Only Prydis Client Account Managers and authorised users from your organisation will have access to any files within the portal.
- You will receive notification as soon as a document is uploaded. Any uploaded document will automatically be added to our accounting system enabling a seamless document exchange.
- The portal allows you to approve your tax returns, annual accounts and other documents electronically. This feature will be restricted to your choice of users, enabling you to control your company authorisations.
- Lastly having an IRIS OpenSpace account with us is completely free!
Please click on the link to login to your IRIS OpenSpace account.
Please click on the link to login to your Xero account.