Our Liskeard consulting team provides succinct and relevant business and tax planning advice throughout the financial year. We keep up-to-date with the latest regulations and market developments so you can maximise opportunities and minimise your liabilities. We also offer cloud-based accounting support, so we’re always on hand to provide you with tailored financial advice.
At Prydis Accounts, our Cornish team includes
Prydis offers clients an integrated approach to managing their wealth. Our team of Lawyers, Accountants, Financial Planners, Tax Advisers and Wealth Managers work together to provide a solution to help you maximise your wealth and achieve your financial objectives.
Our company expertise includes:
- Wealth Management from Chartered Financial Planners
- Accounting Services from our firm of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers & Registered Auditors.
- Legal Services from solicitor specialising in corporate law, trusts and residential property
- Business Consultancy to help your business grow
Our Client Commitment
We listen and truly understand our client’s needs, developing long-term trusted relationships. We are extremely proud of the quality of our advice and the diligence with which we conduct our work.
- make things simple
- work closely with your other trusted professionals
- develop creative solutions for complex situations
PRYDIS ACCOUNTS LIMITED
The Parade, Liskeard,
Cornwall, UK, PL14 6AF
Prydis Accounts Limited is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Registration Number C001029265. Further information can be found in the Regulatory Information section of the website.