Planning for your retirement has never been more important. People are living longer, State Pension ages are going up, and there’s uncertainty over what the Government will provide in retirement. These considerations go alongside estate planning, care home fees planning, and your wider family and financial circumstances.
Prydis Wealth offers a full retirement planning service, helping you to navigate the complex world of pensions and plan for your future.
Our Retirement Planning Services:
- Assessment of your current pensions, including simplification and consolidation advice
- Advice on a new pension, either to consolidate your existing pensions into or to allow you to start making contributions
- Assessment of your income needs in retirement
- Assistance with defining how much you should be saving to meet your goals
- Advice on when and how to take lump sum payments or income from your pension
- Equity release to provide capital and income in retirement. Learn more about equity release here.
We are also uniquely placed to advise on Defined-Benefit (final-salary) pension transfers. We can help you decide if and when is the right time for you to transfer your pension to a new type of pension.
Additionally, we provide specialist advice to business owners and those wanting a more flexible pension vehicle. This includes advice on Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) and >Small Self-Administered Schemes (SSAS), which can both help you take greater control of your pension.
Past performance is not a guide to future returns, and the value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you originally invested.
To discuss your retirement plans call our Exeter office on 01392 432431, or our London office on 0203 8239059 and ask to speak to one of our team to learn more.