Planning for your retirement has never been more important. People are living longer, State Pension ages are going up, and there’s uncertainty over what the Government will provide in retirement. These considerations go alongside estate planning, care home fees planning, and your wider family and financial circumstances.
We offer a full retirement planning service, helping you to navigate the complex world of pensions and plan for your future. We cover the following areas:
- Assessment of your current pensions, including simplification and consolidation advice
- Advice on a new pension, either to consolidate your existing pensions into or to allow you to start making contributions
- Assessment of your income needs in retirement
- Assistance with defining how much you should be saving to meet your goals
- Advice on when and how to take lump sum payments or income from your pension
- Equity release to provide capital and income in retirement. See more on equity release here.
We are also uniquely placed to advise on Defined-Benefit (final-salary) pension transfers. We can help you decide if and when is the right time for you to transfer your pension to a new type of pension.
Additionally, we provide specialist advice to business owners and those wanting a more flexible pension vehicle.
Past performance is not a guide to future returns, and the value of investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you originally invested.
Please call 01392 432431, and ask to speak to one of our advisers.